- Diary Dates
- Latest News
- 12 Mar Year 4 Mother's Day Online Assembly
- 19 Mar Red Nose Day
- 22 Mar Parents' Evenings will take place this week - dates/arrangements to be confirmed
- 29 Mar Conclusion of 3D Curriculum Topics - 3 days of showcasing
- 29 Mar Year 6 height & weight checks will take place this week - more details to follow
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
- "This is an outstanding school. The outstanding leadership of the co-headteachers means there is a clear idea, shared with all staff, of where the school is going, and a relentless drive to improve all aspects of the school."
Please keep an eye on the diary dates section for events.
Goals & Aspiration
What you have to do, your responsibility
Success - The "Feel good factor!"
Rowanfield Junior School
Rowanfield Junior School is a very exciting place to learn. We are very proud to be accredited as a National Support School with a third successive outstanding OFSTED (January 2014).
Welcome to Rowanfield Junior School!
In November 2013 Rowanfield Junior School, along with Springbank Primary Academy and Bishops Cleeve Primary Academy joined together to form the Multi-Academy Trust: Gloucestershire Learning Alliance. Since then a further three schools have joined us in providing an excellent education for all pupils within the GLA and achieving ‘Outstanding Outcomes for All’.
Dream, Drive, Duty, Dazzle underpins everything we do at Rowanfield Junior School. Through this vision we aim to nurture values, skills and attitudes that enable children and adults to develop and respond positively to all opportunities and challenges.
Working in partnership with our parents and school community through our regular Parent Forum enables us to understand the views and opinions of our community whilst sharing ideas and new initiatives.
Do explore our website to find out more about our ‘dazzling’ school!
With Kind Regards
Mrs Shona Riddell